greetings

greetings
thank you for visiting

Monday, May 18, 2009

heart broken


You did it again. You broke my heart again. You promised you wouldn't do that.Promised you'd always be here for me. Promised you'd never hurt me. And I trusted you. Again. its been a few time she did this to me.. YES! i love her! but what should i do?? i know i cant be mr.perfect everyday. i am just an ordinary teenagers loving you syg. please dont do this to me.. i really2 loves you nomatter what happened
mm.. :(

what do i feel now?
she means so much to me. I just wish she
knew because when I’m around hers
the say is a different blue and when she talks to me
my knees begin to shake.
The last thing I want is another heartbreak.
If she would love me like I love her
I could tell her that I will always be true
but when I try to talk, I just don’t know
what to say because I know she doesn’t feel the same way.
i just dont know dear.


Without you I'm not okay.. without you I've lost my way...my hearts stuck in second place....god knows how much i loves you. please understand my situation, god, please show me what to do. darn! i'm to down and to weak for this! is it the right decision we're making, eventhough i know deep inside me, i dont want this, but what can i do? i cannot love you if you did not feel the same way. please, dont let me hang like this, stuck without answers i needed! You mean so much to me. I just wish I could tell you now but I would never be able to find the words without breaking down.

No comments: