greetings

greetings
thank you for visiting

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Finally

Finally.. I've found someone that I could really love. Someone I could rely on. Someone I could trust. Someone who is as passionate as I am. Someone almost perfect to me. Someone who accepts me as I am. Someone who really cares about me. Someone who is really sweet. Someone that really pays attention towards me. Someone that I could share everything with. Someone that motivates me. Someone who really understands me. Someone that appreciates. Someone that I could settle my heart with. sigh.. That someone is Nur Syafiqah Binti Kamarudin a.k.a my love. I've been quite an ignorant because I didn't want to fall too deep but without realising it.. I've actually have. Early of the relationship, I told her that i dont want she or me break up no matter what.



i will be a guy:
1)A guy that you are able to drag anywhere for shopping and he wouldn't complain but he'll help you to decide what to buy.
2)A guy who you can talk about anything to at anytime and cry on his shoulder as much as you want.

3)A guy who would help you to cook in the kitchen or rearrange your room

4)A guy who would ensure you that he'll be there to always support you, care for you and love you.

5)A guy who says the right words at the right time when you want to hear it.

6)A guy who knows how to take good care of you

7)A guy who will loves you no matter what happened

8)A guy who always want you, and no other woman can take your place

9)A guy who is willing to do anything just for you without co
mplaining


the one and only i will love forever is you eyka, please dont doubt me. because i truly into you.

I love the fact the I can talk to you for hours and never be bored. I even love the fact that I can see you all the time and always have fun. You're so adorable when you're being all cheeky and it never fails to make me smile. I feel so happy and I love being with you. You make me feel like a puppy in love. I love watching the way your body moves especially when it dances with mine. The way that you touch and tease me, makes me feel so alive. When you hug me, I wish you would never let me go and when you kiss me, I wish it would never end. I Love You. I would have never told you this but you read my heart. =)


well, thats it for today bla bla bla
;p i'll write again later.

No comments: